Thursday, July 2, 2015

Eric and Darcie: Wedding Pictures!


I really have to work on posting more on this blog! I gave Eric and Darcie their pictures a long time ago, but I always forget that maybe other people would like a few more pictures as well!

In April I had the opportunity to shoot my first solo wedding. (with the lovely Rachelle as my second shooter!) Eric and Darcie were seriously the perfect couple for me to work with. They are both easy going and laid back and didn't set unattainable goals for me. (thanks again for that)
I got to share in their day from right away in the morning all the way til the reception and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. The clouds held their composure for most of the day and we were able to run around to a few different locations with their bridal party, before heading to the church to start the ceremony. A quick jaunt across the church yard and we were at the school for the reception! 
Thanks again for choosing me as your photographer, and to everyone else, I hope you enjoy the pictures!





                                                  Somebody was getting a little excited!



 





                         Our first location was booked just in case it rained for the wedding day.
                              Even though it didn't rain it was still very much worth going to!



                                Good old Whyte Ave had some neat walls and stairs for us!







                                           
                                                        Just in love with this picture.
                                      




                                             

                        The sunset was beautiful that night so I stole Eric and Darcie away for one                                                                         last picture. I am glad that I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment