Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Jordan&Diana -- couple photos and trash the dress


I can say in full confidence that this was my most interesting photo shoot this far! Diana is up for anything. This time anything included jumping in a river with a grad dress on! Poor Jordan had to try keep up with her and also joined her in the river for a short time. I'm ecstatic about how the pictures turned out, and I hope everyone likes them as much as I do! Thanks again to Jordan&Diana for asking me to do these pictures with them! oh, some of these have watermarks, and some don't. When I edited them my editing software was being a jerk, and now I don't feel like going back and adding it to every picture ;)













What a beaut <3 p="">

SHLUR SHLUR. 







A completely au naturale smile ;)



There was a lot of laughter :)



Diana is a gem. And Jordan is a gem for putting up with her antics! ;)






A personal favorite :)



















1 comment:

  1. these are amazing!!! I especially love the first 5 of her in her dress!

    ReplyDelete