Monday, August 18, 2014

D&G Terpsma-- Blessed with 45 years!


This past weekend I was honored to be able to capture some memories through out my Uncle and Aunt's 45th wedding anniversary. I would like to say that every single member of this family is EXTREMELY photogenic, and very easy to work with. It didn't take any prompting or rearranging, and everyone had their best smiles for me. (Besides Jonas and Samuel in the picture with the grandparents, but that was a memory of its own) 
I hope everyone is happy with these pictures, and thank you for letting me celebrate the occasion with you! (and for letting me eat some of the delicious food) 



I think Sam and Jonas decided they were both done with pictures for the day.
                                               





Shania might hit me for posting this one.


Cousin bonding time! ♥

My best friend is a grand-daughter so I had the privilege of taking her picture. STUNNER. 





The decorations were amazing!

A little more cousin bonding time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment