Thursday, April 17, 2014

Figuring some things out!

So I am sitting here staring at a blank page that seems to be more menacing than it should be. What on earth am I supposed to write? I'm not a professional photographer, I don't have clients calling me up asking for me to book them in for a photo-session, and I as of right now I don't even have a proper editing program. I just make due with what the wonders of the world wide web has to offer us sub-par photographers. I have read enough 'real' photographers blogs to know what I should be writing right now, but I really don't feel entitled to do that just yet.

This blog is for me to rant, I guess. Rant isn't exactly the right word, I just mean that posting huge paragraphs of descriptions of pictures on Facebook might not be the best way to keep people interested. So, if you like my page on Facebook, and are interested in hearing more of my blabbing, then I guess you're reading this right now.

I am not professional, but I would like to believe that I am passionate about photography. And someday I think I would like to add the word 'professional' or 'renowned' to my name, and I believe this is the best place to start. So thank you to anyone for reading this, and I hope you enjoy accompanying me on my journey in the photography world!

Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment